Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ernie Haase Day!!!!

It's the day that we look forward to all year!  It's Ernie Haase Day!!! 

Who's Ernie Haase?  Well, I'm gonna tell ya!


Oh, What a Savior!  I love this guy's voice. 

This will be the third year we've taken the monkeys to see these guys.  And they are just as gracious as they are gifted. 

Mr Ernie is so cool!


This is Devin....


And this is Doug Anderson...as yes, he's even cuter in person.
'Til We Fly Away



I love Firecracker's star-struck look!!




I didn't get a picture of the bass, Timmy Duncan last year...wish I had since now there's a new guy singing his part....so that's one of my goals for tonight!

I know that Southern Gospel isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I love the fact that these are the guys that my monkeys think of as rock stars and idolize.  And they're funny, and real, and not stuffed shirts.....cool-ish men singing about Jesus! 

One last song to sing us out....the song that started in all here at the Love Shack....


Okay....one more.....the monkeys everytime-absolute favorite.


Blessed weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment