Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lunch Today

I love puff pastry.  Really love it.  Alot.  I have read the label.....and I don't care.  I still love it.  And have NO desire to make it myself.  Now that that's out of the way, here's what we had for lunch.  One sheet of puff pastry got cut into quarters and stuffed with tuna salad and sharp cheddar.  Yum.  The second sheet also was quartered and stuffed with this deliciousness:
  (oh, and I don't measure much so I'm taking a good guess here)
    1/2 cup homemade cream cheese
     1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
      1 medium tomato, diced
       big pinch each oregano and fennel seeds
        salt and pepper

So good....big monkeys had a hard time deciding which to choose - Ladybug opted for tuna if she could 'please have a bleu cheese one for breakfast tomorrow.'

The Griz had yogurt...or perhaps it had him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment